Deepwater Operations 2014
The Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition is celebrating its 12th anniversary this year. This growing event will continue the tradition of excellence in addressing operational challenges involved in developing deepwater resources. We will return to the Moody Gardens Hotel and Convention Center on November 5 – 7, 2014 in Galveston, Texas.
Challenges in deepwater production are complex and command our attention to develop solutions that are economical and long-term. The Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition provides a unique experience for attendees and exhibitors to share, learn and connect in a forum dedicated to addressing these challenges.
The advisory board will solicit presentations from industry leaders who address trends, issues and developments in deepwater production. This year's theme is "Exploring The Operational Depths." Attendees can expect to learn and discuss the real-life issues and solutions relevant to deepwater operations today.
Who attends Deepwater Operations?
By Job Function:
- Field Professional (Superintendent, Foreman, Assistant Foreman, Toolpusher)
- Management (Production Manager, Engineering Manager, Exploration Manager)
- Executive Management (CEO, President, Owner, VP, Managing Director, etc.)
- Purchasing (Purchasing Agent, Purchasing Manager)
By Organizational Type
- Oil & Gas Operator
- Service Company
- Consulting Company Engaged in Projects or Providing Services to Oil and/or Gas Companies
- Supply Company
- Equipment Manufacturing Company
- Marine Support Services
- Educational Institution/Government Agency/Research Laboratory
- Seismic Company
- EPC (Engineering/Procurement/Construction) Main Contractor
- Drilling/Drilling Contractor
- Pipeline/Installation Contractor
- Ship/Fabrication Yard
Book your exhibit space now for the best selection of exhibit locations!
CLICK HERE to view the 2014 exhibit hall floor plan.
Deepwater Operations is the industry’s leading platform for information exchange, networking opportunities and new business development. Companies are choosing Deepwater Operations as the industry’s premier platform for connecting with key decision-makers worldwide. Make plans now to participate as an exhibitor and make critical connections in this expanding market!
Exhibiting at Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition 2014 will:
• Bring qualified prospects directly to you
• Allow you to meet your market, answer questions and overcome objections
• Further your marketing goals
• Raise your company profile
• Increase brand awareness
• Launch new products and services
• Stay ahead of your competition
Our visitors are serious decision-makers and include individuals with the following job functions:
• Management personnel
• Field Supervisors
• Operations Planning Personnel
• Service and Equipment suppliers
• Consulting Companies
Benefits of Exhibiting:
As an exhibitor, your company receives the following:
• Complimentary floor passes to distribute to your customers and prospective clients
• One full conference registration for a member of your staff per each 100 sq. ft. of booth space
• Two booth staff personnel passes per each 100 sq. ft. of booth space
• Company and booth listing on the Deepwater Operations website
• 35-word listing in the Deepwater Operations show guide
• Increased visibility with Enhanced Exhibitor Listings on the Deepwater Operations DirectEventConnect Community
• Extensive event advertising in industry-leading magazines including Oil & Gas Journal and Offshore magazines
• Booth backdrop, side dividers and company identification sign
Cost to Exhibit:
Early booking discount! The space rate is US$35.15 per square foot (min. 10’ x 10’) if agreement is received by December 10, 2013. After this date, space rate is US$37.00 per square foot. The space rate for sponsors is US$33.00 per square foot.
For more information about exhibiting, please contact:
Sara Lowery Ng
Phone: +1 713 963 6277
Cell: +1 713 725 8536
Fax: +1 713 963 6212
Phone: +1 713 963 6213
Cell: +1 713 503 2451
Fax: +1 713 963 6212
The 12th annual Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition will continue the tradition of excellence in exploring the challenges involved in deepwater production. This conference connects operations staff, engineers and management personnel to innovative ideas, trends and technology in the industry.
The Deepwater Operations Conference allows the free and open exchange of ideas, as proceedings will not be published and press is not allowed to attend the sessions. This format allows for the open and frank exchange of ideas, best practices and lessons learned that impact global deepwater development.
The advisory board has solicited presentations from industry leaders who address trends, issues and developments in deepwater production. Attendees can expect to learn and discuss the real-life issues and solutions relevant to deepwater operations today.
CLICK HERE for more conference information.
Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition Attracts Over 1,000 Attendees
Deepwater Operations Conference & Exhibition celebrated its 11th anniversary in Galveston, Texas at the Moody Gardens Hotel and Convention Center November 5 – 7, 2013. The event, hosted by Apache Corporation, attracted over 1,000 attendees.
“Deepwater Operations Conference and Exhibition proved to be a great way to kick off the Offshore exhibition and conference season, which also includes Subsea Tieback Forum (March 4 to 6, 2014, San Antonio) and Topsides, Platforms & Hulls (February 4-6, 2014, Moody Gardens, Galveston),” said Mark Peters, Vice-President/Group Publisher, Offshore magazine. “The energy demands of the world continue to grow and all expectations are that deepwater will help to supply increasing amounts of this necessary resource.”
CLICK HERE to download the 2013 post show report.
Badge Holder Sponsor
Opening Night Reception
& Title Golf Sponsor
Wednesday & Thursday Lunch Sponsor
|Silver Sponsor -
|COUNTDOWN TO DEEPWATER OPERATIONS DAYS HOURS MINUTE SECONDS|
|Topsides||Oil & Gas Pipeline||Subsea Tieback||Petroleum Network Education||Deep Offshore Technology||Offshore West Africa|
|Register Now >
View Website >